BeingSoda

If you are a dreamer..

Saturday 28 July 2012

Hiding my heart

Like everything I've ever known. You disappear one day. And I've spent my whole life hiding my heart away.
They said such terrible things about you. I didn't want to believe them. I wanted to believe that you had a little person hidden away inside that would fit with me. I wish I could've been close to you. I wish I could've known you better. Always wanting more, scared of taking it. Your world was so different. I felt like we had no chance together. And I was probably right. I found a boy who is perfect for me. I thought I had forgotten  that little ache. 
And one day so many things happened. Little things. That brought you back. And I guess I should get used to the fact that always, whatever happens, there's going to be that little question in my head.
What if.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unanswered questions, wishes and cravings never cease to bother us. They may fade from the limelight once something comes to distract us, but they never get erased. I don't know why.
    Sometimes I wish every problem had a simple solution to it.

    ReplyDelete